Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Turkeys in disguise!



     The class loved the book, Turkey Trouble. Ask your child to tell you the funny story about the turkey who tried to escape getting eaten on Thanksgiving by disguising himself as other animals on the farm. The last disguise he used was so funny!
     Remember to send in your turkey project when it's done so we can share it with the class. So far we have a Scooby Doo, a patriotic bird, a Christmas elf and a mummy who look like they'll survive Thanksgiving this year!





1 comment:

  1. Kasey Kwon10/07/2015

    Oh my god. Is that you Mrs.Phelan? I'm sure you won't remember me, but if you look at one of the yearbooks of yours at 2008-2009, you'll see me, Kasey Kwon in your kindergarten class. I'm in Korea and I am already 14. I was so surprised to see you here still in Westmere and I miss you so much Mrs. Phelan. I hope we can sometimes contact each other very soon (email: kwonkasey@gmail.com). Please contact me one day!

    ReplyDelete